What do I need to register my child?
You will need to provide the following documents for registration:
1. In order to verify your child's residence, two of the follow forms will be accepted:
- Property tax records
- Mortgage documents or property deeds
- Residential lease (apartment or home) - This must be a legal document
- ONE utility bill (power or gas)
- Automobile Registration
- A court decree declaring the resident to be the legal guardian of the student
If you are a divorced parent or legal guardian of the child you are enrolling, you must provide legal documentation naming you as the custodial parent or legal guardian. This is necessary for the protection of your child.
2. Child's certified birth certificate
3. Child's certificate of immunization - must be the State of Alabama Immunization Form (blue card)
4. Child's social security card (optional)
5. Withdrawal form from previous school
6. Transcript of grades or current report card
We will be unable to enroll your child if we do not have two of the above forms of current address verification at the time of registration.